Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bowling

Every Spring my office has a bowling tournament. Brandon and I have gone the past 2 years and this year was no exception. For those of you who might be worried about me bowling while pregnant...I asked my doctor if it was okay on our first appointment when I was only 7 1/2 weeks and I didn't even know when the tournament was. I asked again at my last appointment and she said it was no problem.

Our company is serious about our bowling and golf tournaments. When you sign up you give your average and then the organizer names team captains based on these scores. I was actually a team captain this year even though I said my average was only 100 - I'm still not sure how this is right. Anyways, a few days before the tournament, the team captains get together and have a "draft" where we pick the remainder of our team.




Last year, Brandon and I bowled with another couple and we came in first place! We won those fancy medals and trophies you see above! :) This year Brandon and I didn't do quite as well...we placed 12th out of 13! :) I'm pretty sure the other couple from last year carried us when we one last year because this year their team came in 2nd place. Even though we did horible, we still had lots of fun! Pictures below:



1 comment:

  1. glad you guys had fun bowling! LOVE the pillow!!! i still sleep with a pillow at my knobby knees!!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...