Monday, April 7, 2008

50th Anniversary

I'm finally blogging again! The last couple of weeks, I've been working on my picture slide show for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I also haven't really had much to say. :) My grandparents "Golden Celebration" was great! I got to spend time with friends and family I hadn't seen in a while, so that was really fun. My mom said a few words about my grandparents, my aunt told the story of my grandparents elopement in 1958 and I presented a slideshow of pics from the last 50 years. I had so much fun looking through all the old photos of my grandparents. If I can figure out how to post the slideshow online, I'll upload it soon. For the time being, I have a few pics from the party. Enjoy!


"Granny & Papa" cutting the cake.

Our entire family - Brandon is staring at his feet for some reason. :)


My immediate family - Brandon, Me, Papa, Granny, Ryan (my brother), Marsha & Tom (aka Momma and Daddy)

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    I remember my grandparent's 50th. I think I served cake, and was about 12 at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon's picture was really funny to me. I blew it up to get a better look. Soooo funny. You should start taking a profile picture of your tummy so we can watch Paddles grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the pics! You guys did a wonderful job creating a perfect tribute to J&IN. Thanks for letting us share the afternoon with you!
    Ditto to the belly shots comment! :) I wish I had done more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures turned out really good. I copied them.

    When I was preggo with Nathan, and working, once a month we took a photo of me wearing the same outfit. I still have them, it's pretty fun to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...