1. M&M's (plain or peanut or dark chocolate) - I probably would eat all the different types of M&M's but these 3 are my favorite.
2. Mr. Goodbar - I love this candy bar! It technically is listed twice (see #4) but that's because its so great and simple.
3. Whatchamacallit - I ate one of these almost every day my freshman year at A&M and surprisingly did NOT gain the dreaded "freshman 15"! If I picked up that habit now, it would be a different story! :)
4. Hersheys Miniatures - Milk, Dark, Crunch, Mr. Goodbar - When eating these, I have to have at least 1 of each per serving. Otherwise you're not taking the full advantage of the variety pack!
5. Reeses Pieces - I never think to buy these any other time except around easter - not sure why!
Next post...5 favorite Little Debbie snacks! :) Can you tell I'm hungry?!