Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Favorite Candies

Since a couple of my friends have posted their 5 favorite candies (Holly and Marcia), I thought I'd post my favorites! Mine, however are in order...



1. M&M's (plain or peanut or dark chocolate) - I probably would eat all the different types of M&M's but these 3 are my favorite.





2. Mr. Goodbar - I love this candy bar! It technically is listed twice (see #4) but that's because its so great and simple.




3. Whatchamacallit - I ate one of these almost every day my freshman year at A&M and surprisingly did NOT gain the dreaded "freshman 15"! If I picked up that habit now, it would be a different story! :)




4. Hersheys Miniatures - Milk, Dark, Crunch, Mr. Goodbar - When eating these, I have to have at least 1 of each per serving. Otherwise you're not taking the full advantage of the variety pack!





5. Reeses Pieces - I never think to buy these any other time except around easter - not sure why!





Next post...5 favorite Little Debbie snacks! :) Can you tell I'm hungry?!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever eaten a Whatchamacallit. I'll have to try one. If you wanted to eat one every day now it would probably be ok. You are pregnant, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I forgot about Mr. Goodbar and Whatchamacallit's. Yum!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...