Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Michael Buble

About 6 months ago Brandon bought a Michael Buble CD at Best Buy and when I first heard it, I wondered why on earth Brandon bought it and not me. If you have never heard of Michael Buble, he sings a lot of 50's/60's Big Band Music but he does have several songs that have crossed over to the pop charts. For those of you who don't know, my mom says I'm an "old soul". I think I was born in the wrong decade when it comes to music and movies...I love Dean Martin, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day...50's stuff. For this reason, the CD stayed in Brandon's truck for about a week and then I've had it ever since. Brandon and I both really like his music and so for Christmas, Brandon bought 2 tickets for us to see Michael Buble at the Toyota Center on Saturday night. It was sooooo much fun! :) He is a great entertainer and singer! He had his band (3 trumpets, 2 trombones, 3 saxaphones, drums, bass and piano) and it was cool to imagine what it would have been like to see Sinatra or Dean Martin perform with a band like this. I absolutely loved it. If you have not heard Michael Buble sing before, check out his website, you might find you like his music. Thanks honey for the tickets!

Also, below are really bad pictures from my phone - I didn't even think to bring my camera.


2 comments:

  1. We Were There, Too!!! It was so much, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to go! Susan plays his CD's in the store all the time. We were even going to get a group of us together to go, but it didn't work out.

    It's nice to hear that he sounds as good in person, as on his CD's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...