Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MANDY!

Today is my step-sister's 30th birthday, so in honor of her, I've posted pictures of her throughout the years! She might be a little mad about this, but in the end those of you who aren't family and reading this, probably don't know her anyway. Mandy (Amanda, Sister, Auntie) and I have been sisters since April 26th, 1986. We went to the same high school and even had the same English teacher in the same year (she taught 9th and 11th grade). Do you remember Ms. Berner, Mandy? Anyways, she has a wonderful son and great boyfriend who we just found out is 29, not 31 as some of us believed! :) I know that's a little more of an inside joke, but hopefully Simeon is reading this and laughing. Now, lets go back in time and look at Mandy through the years!


Daddy, Courtney and Mandy's on the right.

Mandy, Courtney and Me


Pumpkin carving in 2004 - Mandy's second from left. Her son, O'Shea, is second from right.

Daddy and us kids at Courtney's wedding (2005) - Mandy on the right

Daddy and us kids at Daddy's 50th Birthday (2007) - Mandy second from left.

Mandy Lee Haag - 30th Birthday Party (2008)

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MANDY! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mandy! I hope your 30's are great!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post for your sweet sis! I just found your blog through Rhonda!!! I am so glad that you started one and now I can read up on you and the BABY!!!!! WHen your mom called my mom we all screamed and scared my babies! haha You will be a great mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...