Wednesday, March 19, 2008

50 years!

According to my marriage clock/ticker, Brandon and I have been married for 6 years, 9 months, 1 week and 3 days. If this was my Granny's blog, the ticker would say 50 years! Today is my "Granny and Papa's" 50th wedding anniversary! I hope that Brandon and I live long healthy lives that we can celebrate our 50th anniversary in 2051. We (the family) are hosting a Golden Celebration for my grandparents in April. We can't wait to give them the wedding reception they never had! I have lots to say about the special project I'm working on for the reception, but since Granny reads my blog, I'll have to wait until after April 5th! :) I just want to wish my grandparents a Happy Anniversary today and to let them know what a great example they are of what a kind, loving, long lasting marriage can be!

HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY GRANNY AND PAPA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! What a beautiful Christian couple! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys on the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...