Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Ticker

As some of you may have noticed, I've added a new ticker just below the marriage ticker! That's right, I'm pregnant! :) Brandon and I are expecting our first child on September 26th! We found out about mid-January and have been keeping it a secret for almost 6 weeks! Yesterday, we couldn't hold out any longer and had to tell our family. We told most of our family yesterday and have been telling anyone and everyone since! We are very excited and can't wait to meet our new addition in 7 months. A couple of weeks ago, we went for our first doctors visit and got to see the baby. At our next appointment in a few weeks, we'll get to hear the heart beat. I've been very blessed so far with only a little bit of nauseousness, but have never actually gotten sick. I'll keep everyone posted over the next several months and I'll try my best to not blog only about my pregnancy!

He/she is only a little bigger than a large grape right now, so obviously I'm not showing yet. Below is a picture of our first ultrasound. I know it doesn't look like much, but it's our baby! :)

8 comments:

  1. Zippo-dee-do-da, zippedy-day--My Oh My a Baby on the Way!!

    That IS wonderful news! Congratulations to you and Brandon!! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee! That's so exciting. Congrats to both you and Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again, I'm so excited for you three! Oh and I disagree, I think that picture is a great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're still very excited here about it! I told Mrs. Green at church this morning and I talked to Olivia. Now the next big step, getting to find out the gender.
    I hope you continue feeling well.

    Love ya!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
    SERIOUSLY I can't believe you guys kept this a secret for so LONG!
    I am so EXCITED for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't have a clue what I'm looking at in your picture - I'm sure it's beautiful!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Sorry I don't do a better job of keeping in touch! Congrats though! I am excited for you guys! Keep us updated and now that I know about your blog I will check in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...