Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More about me!

I've been tagged! Below you can learn a little more about me!

Two names you go by:
1. Charlton
2. Chalty

Two things you are wearing right now
1. pink sweater
2. black boots

Two of your favorite things to do
1 . read
2. scrapbook, although I hardly have time to do this

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Chubbs - he's actually my parents dog they bought when I moved off to college! :)
2. Tinkerbell - our family cat when I was in jr. high and high school

Two things you ate today
1. breakfast burrito
2. fruit juice - but I didn't really eat that! :)

Two people you last talked to
1. Erika, a co-worker
2. Bjorn, a co-worker

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Working
2. Playing bunco!

Two longest car rides
1. Houston to Evansville, Indianna
2. Houston to Austin during Hurricane Rita evacuation! (10 1/2 hours)

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Is my birthday considered a holiday? :)

Two favorite beverages
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Sweet Tea

Two favorite TV shows
1. Friends
2. Grey's Anatomy

I'm tagging anyone who read this!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can consider your birthday a holiday! Mine seemed like one on Saturday when I had a party at the store.

    How was the Bunco?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...