Monday, December 31, 2007

Our Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed ours very much. Below are some pictures from last week.

My sister Amanda and her pink flamingo.

All of us "kids" bought Daddy this beautiful peppermill from Fredericksburg.

My nephew O'Shea received a skateboard with 2 rollerblade wheels. There is no way I would ever get on one of those! :)


My brother Ryan gives our nephew James a ride on his shoulders.


Ryan and Granny on Christmas Eve.


My sister-in-law Aubrey and I at her parents' house.


Brandon and his brother Dustin.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time. I saw the peppermill you gave your Dad, it's really pretty!

    I'm glad you made it home safely from all of your Christmases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone ever told Brandon that he and his brother look alike... I'm sure no one ever has.

    Glad you had fun with all your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my flamingo in your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dustin and Brandon DO look alike. It's scary. But Dustin looks more like a turtle stretching his neck in that picture. We, on the other hand, are nothing short of adorable in our picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...