Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's almost here!

Christmas is almost here!!! I'm so excited...can you tell? :) Brandon and I are taking the entire week off of work, so our vacation began today. For my first day of vacation I did all my laundry, made dessert for tonight, and wrapped present! Some vacation, huh? This week is going to be full of activities, but I know I will enjoy every minute of it! It's almost like the 12 days of Christmas...

Saturday - Christmas with my dad's family
Sunday - Theater with my mom to see "It's a wonderful life"
Monday - Christmas eve with my grandparents
Tuesday - Christmas with my mom's family
Wednesday - travel to Dallas to see Brandon's family
Thursday - Christmas dinner/gift opening with Brandon's family
Friday - Birthday party for Brandon's brother and sister-in-law
Saturday - Travel back from Dallas...rest
Sunday - Christmas with Brandon's dad
Monday - work
Tuesday - Happy New Year!!!

Wow, just typing all of this has made me tired! :) Oh, well...this is the way it goes. Even with all that, I'm still very excited about Christmas. I love getting to spend time with family that I haven't seen in a while and family that I have seen recently. After Christmas I'll post pictures to show you our whirlwind of a Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...