Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I love to shop at Christmas! I really like choosing a gift for someone in the hopes that they will like it. For the last couple of years I have bought gifts online and had them shipped to my house. I think this might be the best way to shop! :) You don't have to deal with traffic or crowds and the best part is that you have a package at your door when you get home! I love that part because it's almost like Christmas to me every time I get to open a box. I know I won't be keeping the gift, but still I get to look at it, hold it, and sometime wish I had bought 2 (one for me and one for the other person).

Since I've been buying almost all of my gifts online, I had almost forgotten what it's like to actually shop in a store for a gift! :) I guess I don't have a favorite way to shop as long as I get to buy something! Tonight I went shopping at Bath and Body Works. I bet if your one of my family members you are wondering if that's what your getting from me...guess you'll have to wait and see! Anyways, back to BBW, I had so much fun smelling the different fragrances and picking out the gifts. And of course, I couldn't get out of the store without buying something for me! :) Does anyone else like Christmas shopping as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. So, will you do my Christmas shopping for me now?
    Thanks for sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm so excited you're here and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...