Monday, November 5, 2007

Evening Out


My office does not do casual Fridays. Because of this, most of us really look forward to the only 2 casual dress days we have! They are: Go Texan day and our Christmas eve half day. As much as I look forward to being able to dress down on the weekends, its just as nice to dress up even more! Saturday night Brandon and I attended a black tie event. Besides weddings, we've never been to this formal of an event together, so I was looking forward to it. I bought a new dress and shoes; had a manicure/petticure and Brandon rented a tux. We bid/bought a couple of items at the silent auction and had a really nice dinner with some of Brandon's co-workers. Overall we really had a great time. The theme was designing/building "green" buildings, so the event was actually "black or green tie" (note Brandon's color choice for tux vest and tie).

1 comment:

  1. You both look really nice! Love the dress, and the tux. I'm glad you had a good time.

    P.S. Your hair looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...